Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What is Love?

Love, so powerful yet so subtle.
The invigorating scent of life.
Its dichotomy sometimes evades man's comprehension.
Its simplicity every so often misconstrued as complexity.
Ah! Love, my sweet Love, abiding in the inner core of humans.
How I love to rest in the abundant reservoir of love.
One of the phenomena of the human mind.
The ability to Love and be loved.

Love pervades forgiveness.
Only love can stretch forth its hand to a stranger
with neither preconceptions nor preconditions.
Eternally pure and intrinsically divine.
Love purifies the soul.
God is love!
Love, the essence which lights up the human soul.
The quintessence of a human being.
How I love to love. How I want to be in love.

Is love really the spice of life? Evoking laughter,
igniting compassion, luring truth and permeating delight?
If yes, then where art thou? Hurry now, serenade me.
Love, the delightful air of romance, powerful and
yet so yielding.
The harmless key to the human heart birthing protracted
happiness.
Ah! Love!

Love, a self satisfying essence.
A simple act of love
can create a deep impression.
Love is deeply pleasurable and to be loved
is even more ecstatic!
Oh love! Where is my sweet melody?
Come to me now; come this day because I am ready for love.
Love,
K.C Nwokoye